The Laguna Youth Baseball Snack Bar is a Staple for our league! We pride ourselves in providing quality ball park snacks, food and service and are 100% run by volunteers! We are open from 5:00 pm until the last game finishes on weeknights and all day (when games are being played) on Saturday from March thru the middle of May and again during our Cal Ripken State Tournament. All funds raised by our snack bar go directly back to our youth baseball players by way of equipment, quality fields, events and more that our league offers! Come out and visit us!
SNACK BAR RULES:
- 3 volunteers (preferably 4) to work in 2 to 3 hour shifts. 1 volunteer must be an adult 18 and over. 2 volunteers can be age 14 and over. Adults must work the cash register. 1 to work register, 1 to serve drinks and candy at the window, 1 or 2 to serve "hot" foods.
- No items in the snack bar should be given out for free! Board members, umpires and volunteers must log their items in the cash register system.
- Umpires are allowed a water or gatorade after each game worked. Hot dog or Pretzel is allowed after their shift has ended. On hot days, umpires may need more drinks.
- At each game there will be a board member to open and close the snack bar and handle money. They are not there to clean. Cleaning and stocking is the responsibility of the team working the snack bar. There are instructions in the snack bar to set up, maintain and clean up the snack bar. For your convenience, they are also attached at the bottom of this page and can be reviewed prior to your shift.
- Cleaning can amount to but not limited to: coffee pots, keurig, hot dog roller, dishes, clean out microwaves, wipe down and sanitize counters, sweep and mop floors, clean soda and icee machines, taking out trash, etc.
- There is no eating inside of the snack bar. It is a health code violation. If you need to eat, please step outside of the snack bar. Drinking water is ok but must be placed on the shelves assigned.
- No children under the age of 14 can be inside the snack bar for prolonged periods of time. It is a health and safety code violation. Please make prior arrangements for child care or have your children wait outside.
- NO ONE should be coming in and out of the snack bar except the volunteers working and the snack bar manager or on occasion other board members. This has become a problem! Please wait at the door for someone to help you!
- Please wash your hands prior to and during your shift, wear gloves while handling consumable goods, wear long hair back in a ponytail & wear closed toe shoes.
- Have fun! It goes fast when you're having a lot of fun! We encourage music to be played in the snack bar!
SNACK BAR DOCUMENTS:
SNACK BAR MENU:
Your feedback helps make our snack bar better! Please reach out with your suggestions, questions or concerns to our snack bar manager, Ashley Bagwill at firstname.lastname@example.org